precision mechanical machining

The strength of our production lies in quality combined with a punctual and precise service in all projects. This is why prestigious brands and leading multinational companies have chosen us as their partners.

ombar srl, in a nutshell

Ombar was established in January 1986 as MECBAR Snc by its founder Teodoro Bartolini, who decided to involve his sons in the business after more than 15 years of experience as an entrepreneur in the field of precision mechanics. Nowadays the organisation daily witnesses 3 generations of the family working alongside each other, underpinned by almost 50 years of experience. These factors have conveyed the drive required for OMBAR’s progress and innovation. Ongoing development in targeted technological know-how has radically changed our production, enhancing specialisation in the construction of EQUIPMENT and Precision Mechanical Parts for any Production and Assembly. Indeed, our reference markets range from Automotive (Chains - Tyres - Levers - Fabrics), Energy, Razors and Razor Blades, Industrial Air Conditioners and Heat Exchangers, Electric Motors, Hinges and Accessories for Furniture, Robotics, Cosmetics, Seals for pumps and similar products, pipes, fittings and so on.

Our production facility spans a 600 sqm warehouse in addition to 100 sqm of covered outdoor storage and 150 sqm of offices on two floors, with an outdoor area of 600 sqm, besides our staff, divided by departments. There are 12 employees in Production and 3 in the Administra tion Department. They work synergistically together, exchanging information and data, cooperating to achieve a common goal, precisely customer loyalty.

Our CUSTOMER portfolio includes leading companies in their field of reference, such as PIRELLI TYRE PNEUMATICI Spa, BIC-Violex, C.M.S. Spa, ARTURO SALICE Spa, BALCONI presses Spa, Eurotubi Spa, Borgwarner Spa,, Texno, Metrel Marposs, John Crane, Ansaldo and others. 85% of them are based in Italy, though they export our products worldwide. Products manufactured by the remaining 15% are directly exported by us to some countries of the European Union.

The strategic production path of Ombar reveals that many innovations have prevailed and been introduced to the production area (i.e., digitisa tion and automation) over almost half a century. A Cartesian robotic production management and intercommu nication system is the innovative addition to develop technology 4.0.

Finally, it must be said that we have established partnerships with many of our customers, who have assigned us key responsibilities.

3d milling bending blades


CNC, 3D, high speed, 5 axes... We can supply whatever you need.

die-sinking edm rubberizing extruder


Plunge and wire EDM, an endless variety of finishes.

grinding pipe bending clamps

grinding process

Surface grinding on hardened and soft materials with an accuracy of 0.01 mm.

turning robotic parts

turning machining

Individual parts for complex equipment and small production batches.

Our customers

BorgWarner logo
CMS italy logo
Ima logo
Metriol marposs logo
pirelli logo
bic logo
ansaldo energia logo
salice logo

breaking news from ombar

cnc milling cmx1100
August 2021

Continuous 4-axis Q machining centre connected to an EROWA COMPACT 80 Cartesian Robot complete with 40 pallets 

5 axis milling dmg mori dmu50
October 2021

This completes the automation plan launched about two years ago

milling graphite electrodes
June 2021

New 5-axis continuous working centre with dedica ted Robot for graphite electrode production

metrology room - Ombar srl
September 2021

Our Metrology Room has been upgraded with Brown&Sharp's manual inspection machine, and relevant training was provided to two women working in the metrology field.

Quick enquiry!


Via per Incirano, 39
20834 - Nova milanese (MB)

direct line

+39 0362 364 304

+39 0362 364 304
Via per Incirano, 39
20834 Nova milanese (MB)