Foto di gruppo 2015

particolari dentatiTAVOLINO DI ESTRAZIONEPUNZONE FORMATORE PER FARETTOPiastrina di corrugazione trapezoidalelama tagliopettine guida filipiastraporta pezzomarcatura laserZip

CNC milling

3D milling

High speed machining milling

Sinking EDM

Wire EDM

Micro drilling

Flat grinding plates

Flat grinding punches

Laser marking

Dimensional Inspection

Capanone Ombar S.r.l.

Our company was founded in January 1986 with the name of its founder MECBAR Snc Bartolini Teodoro , who after over 15 years of experience in the field of precision engineering, as an entrepreneur, decided to collaborate with their children. Today to cooperate every day there are 3 generations and over 40 years of experience and it is these factors have given the right push towards progress and innovation OMBAR.

The constant development in technology and know-how has radically changed our production increasingly specialized in the construction of equipment and precision mechanical parts for any Manufacturing and Assembly, in fact our market sectors, ranging from Automotive (Pneumatic - Linkages - Fabrics), Razors & Blades Cutting, Conditioners and Heat Exchangers Industrial Electric Motors, Hinges and Accessories for Furniture, Robotics, Food Packaging, Presses, Material Testing Machines, and others.

In addition, we boast a production plant of 600 sqm. of warehouse and 150 sqm of offices on two floors with an open area of 600 square meters and our staff, divided by departments, is 10 Production workers and 2 in synergy with administration shall exchange information and ideas collaborating on a project ... the loyalty of the customer.
Ombar internal view
Ombar internal view shed
Our customer portfolio consists of leading companies in its sector as PIRELLI TYRE Spa, BIC-VIOLEX, VMF Spa, C.M.S Spa, ARTURO SALICE Spa, Spa BALCONI PRESSE , CARTON PACK Spa, Spa RE, CPM Spa, and others, and 85% concentrated in the national territory, although export our product to many countries of the world, while the remaining 15% comes from us directly exported to some European Union countries. We have the testimony of some of our customers with whom it is long established a Partnership enough to involve us in their course projects in the technical and technological aspects.
ISO 9001

OMBAR S.r.l., to guarantee the quality of its processes, has established a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015 OMBAR S.r.l., concerning the following field of application: "Precision mechanical processing for third parties".
Download Certificate ISO 9001
Download Quality Policy


News from Ombar S.r.l.
DMU-75 macchina 5 assi

Technical News 2016

We have expanded our production with two other centers, an erosion plunge and a surface grinding machine CNC able to shape the grinding wheel in any form by means of a cam, directly importing the DXF file. Will be operational by July 10,2015 the two centers, one of which course...
logo sistep fiera Casablanca 2013

Sistep-Midest 2013

We will be present as an exhibitor at the International Exhibition of SISTEP-MIDEST 2013 during the weekend of 12-13-14 December 2013 (Casablanca – Morocco)  
Foto in fiera

Exhibition Fornitore Offresi 2012

Participation in the exhibition “FORNITORE OFFRESI”